Sunday, June 5, 2011

More about me

      My name is Liao, Chih-Yuan, I was born in Kaohsiung City, on January 21st, 1971. My first English teacher gave me English first name-Paul. I spent my childhood and school years until I was 15 years old. Then I spent the next 3 years for my senior high school education in Tainan City. After, I entered the National Taiwan University and got mechanical engineering bachelor and master degrees. I have just one younger brother. My family is part of who I am today. Especially my parents always encourage me to learn as much as I can. I have always been a high achiever. My favorite subject at school was math which aroused my interests to calculation and analysis.

      After I got the master degree, I had to spend two years in the military. At the beginning of my career, all that I thought about is to earn more and more money. After I met my wife and had two kids, the education of the kids is the most importat for me and my wife.    

      It's been said,"Wisdom is not knowledge, nor experience, nor dialectical excellence, but a selfless attitude. " Therefore, try my best, then let it be.. It costed me a lot of time to understand and realize the true value of my life.

      In my school years, I had learned how to get along with others. As an adult, I have learned to respect myself as well. I truly enjoy spending my leisure time with my family as well as surfing on the surfaing on the internet, and listening music. I believe that we should live life to its fullest capacity and cherish all that it gives us.

No comments:

Post a Comment